Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fluffies


So, I know that I've mentioned the two fluffy monsters that haunt my apartment, but I don't think their identities have ever been revealed over the Internet. With that said, here is the story about how I ended up with the two fur-balls in the first place. When my boyfriend and I decided to start a relationship, we had no intention of sharing any personal possessions at the time. But being the sweet heart that he is, he mentioned that a friend of his ex had kittens that she needed to get rid of. And being the naive animal-lover that I am, I said that getting a kitten would be a great idea, no strings attached, and that I'd take complete care of it. Another couple of weeks passed, and the kitten was ready to be taken away from it's mommy. So his Ex. promptly brought one over. Now mind this, at the time Eric's living room was arranged in such a way, that only 2-3 people could actually enter and be comfortable. So after meeting the Ex and her "child-molester-looking arm candy" as Eric called him, we brought the little guy home. He was terrified of EVERYTHING. And after hiding for two hours behind a corner desk, I decided that some rearranging was much in need. But as time went on, and Miko grew more accustomed to our place, I felt my heart clench at the sight of the little guy being at home all alone. So for days I deliberated. And the idea that I came up with was .....ANOTHER KITTEN to keep him company.
So, without telling Eric about my Dubious plan, I started looking on
Craigslist for the new addition to our new family. And I got one. SO being the as sneaky as possible, I set up a " meet-and-greet". After stuffing Eric and Miko in to hte car... We finally met Zoe. A kitten with 4 brothers and sisters. But her coloring; the silver-blue fur, wite little paws, her blue eyes, she was perfect. But as soon as we brought her home, there were two problems, one she was infested with fleas and two, Miko was not a happy camper.
But Zoe didn't mind. She tried laying with him, biting his tail, exploring the apartament. Let me put some articulate emphasis on that...EXPLORING THE APARTAMENT.
However with time, they began to get allong, and soon after were never out of eachother's sight. And now....all the love that I gave to them...the feel like they need to share with me. At two in the morning. At full speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment