Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jump siuts?





So, i know for some this is going to be a somewhat horrid ( or on the contrary) trip to the 80's. Along with power suits and big hair, I know it's memories that my mother tries to avoid at all costs. In any case, being the fashion whore that I am..I've noticed that jumpsuits are EVERYWHERE...from the runways in some of the most beautiful cities in the world to the glossy pages of Vougue magazines published all around the world. But personally I'm not sure of how wearable it is. To be honest, I somewhat cringe every time I see someone wearing a jumpsuit. I don't really know why either. I actually really fancied them when I was a kid. They were comfy and it was only one article of clothing to put on. However, when I think of them now, all that romps through my mind are clowns in the 80's. I don't really know, get back to me with opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment