Monday, July 19, 2010

Return of the blog


Ok, so after a much needed ( ok not for this long) hiatus from pretty much everything, blogging included. I have started a new job, in the process of moving, taking 18 credits worth of classes and attempting to stay sane, that is a lot if you ask me. Le boyfriend is being sorta helpful with the fiasco of my life. He' trying, hard. I'm still in a HMMM phase on that subject. But moving on. A friend of mine has moved to town from Mother Russia, so I'm making time ( which is hard to come by these days) and taking him out on the town. LA really is an incredible city. Just the cultures and subcultures of all the areas! I went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles the other day... and now I totally understand why it has such a large following. I can eat that chicken for the rest of my life and die happy. It's Absolutely incredible. Just an old-school diner type of place, it just makes me happy to be there. Knitting is still on the slow side, but I'm getting a few cool scarves I started ages ago, all finished up. Photos are to follow. Kittys are good and healthy. We are now up to 5 .... yes that would be 5!!!!!! cats. I'm still not really sure WTF were thinking. But never the less, our newest addition is Tippy. She is one cool cat. a handful with a torpedo up her ass, but still darling.
I went home to visit the Parental Unit, and found a few awesome deals on Groupon to go shlep around the city a bit. Here are a few pics from my excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment