Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obsessions.

As I am in the rather painful process of moving, I find myself questioning why the hell do I have this much stuff. And after much deliberation, I sold half of my closet. Grant it I loved all the things I sold, I think that this is the perfect time in my life to start over. All this was brought on by an interview I read a few days ago, in fact it's the last interview that Mae West gave, months before her death. I actually broke down and cried. Maybe my terrible luck with men is really not related to luck at all. I have come to a conclusion that one must love themselves before anyone else can love them. And that's my problem, I am so uncomfortable in my own skin, that no wonder men don't love me either. I know it's silly, but to me it's a revelation. I'm re-vamping not only myself, but everything that surrounds me. My friends stay however. ( I have some of the best friends on this planet.) But from the body, to the close to the hair color everything is going. I've been hiding far too long, and it's time to shine. So now, There will be a weekly update on my progress of re-vamping my image. Twice a week I will post not only my progress but the changes I'm experiencing. From gyms to food to everything else that I'm figuring out along the way. And of-course fashion, knitting and beauty are all still

1 comment: