Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gone Like the Wind.






So, I am terribly apologetic about not posting in nearly 2 months. So many different situations were inhibiting my life that I had no time to breathe.... at times literally. 
In march, I had plans to go and visit my parental unit due to my father turning 60! I mean 60!!! people.  Well, I was flying out on his b day wed. the 18th.....  or at least that was the plan. I totally miscalculated my weeks of school, and thought that that was the week of finals. LITTLE did I know that the finals for the hardest semester ever were actually the following week. The week that I was not supposed tot be there. So after a very pleasant experience with Virgin Airlines. All was sorted out. And I even came back home to take my finals. 
Except for the fact that my computer decided to melt. And my cat giving birth and my boyfriends sister moving in down stairs... MY LIFE HAS BEEN A HOT MESS. Ok.... maybe just a mess. but I promise...I will never abandon my post like that EVER again.... unless something similar happens : ) 

And btw.. here are some pics from the 60 year old's festivities. 




1 comment:

  1. you were in and out like the wind!!!!!!! we miss you on this side of the country!

    ReplyDelete