Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For all the Real women out there.

So, as previously discussed, I am a curvy girl. I am constantly trying to get to a " comfortable" zone for my weight. The problem with that is : CLOTHES.
I am a fashion student. I live for shoes. And the other problem is, I wear a size 11 shoe. 
I know, cursed!
But this hunt for clothing started when I realized that I have worn out EVERY pair of jeans I owned. And I mean Every!
And being a poor college student, I mean it's great that 7 For all Man Kind is out with a plus sized line. BUT I can't allow myself to spend $300 on a pair of sexies. 
So you can only imagine how excited I was when I heard that the all-favorite store Forever21 is coming out with a PLUS size line that goes up to 3X!!!! ( I'm just glad they have XL) 
The line is called Faith21. Exciting....I KNOW.
So now, not only is it going to be easier for women with " personalities " will have a choice of stylish clothing to choose from while out shopping with their friends!!
Ah, now I can sleep sound at night. Well almost. With all the great news about clothing that actually fits ( no corsets involved) I now had to ponder.... I NEED SHOES. 
And sure enough, I was talking to a friend of mine. He is the most handsome guy by day and the sexiest and most outrageous Dame by night. 
And he wears a size 13 in women's shoes. When we began having this conversation I was bitching about how I could never find shoes. He laughed, and said  " I've got just the pill for you"
Actually he meant a website. 
PEOPLE it's AMAZING....better than Zappos ( sorry ) 
Not expensive, GREAT GREAT GREAT styles and they go up to Sz. 15 wide. They carry little people sizes as well. But Who cares :)
So ladies...ENJOY to your ass and feet's content. 

2 comments:

  1. Forever 21 should have done this a long ass time ago! they would have had twice the customer count then.
    I think that's one of the reasons I didn't like shopping at forever21, because their sizes were always so limited and anything cute doesn't go up to a medium. and their large is more of a medium.
    I like shopping at wet seal and H&M more haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!!! I love the H&M matthew williamson collection. I just got two dresses!! So exciting. And I'm down a size which is great!

    ReplyDelete